Services For Investors
If you have ever wanted to add real estate to your investment portfolio or become a landlord, we can help you make it a reality.
We will do the following for you:
- From a single family residence to a shopping center or an office building, we can find and analyze the right property for you and help you make the best decision possible.
- We will calculate its rate of return based on numerous market factors and analyze the rate of return before and after tax savings.
- We will compare it to other current investments and their rates of return and allow you to make the financial decision that is best for you.
- We will show you how it is possible to have a tax loss from your property but actually have positive cash flow from it, best of both worlds. And, in some cases have the tax loss offset against your other sources of income such as wages.
- We will advise you whether the property should be owned through a Limited Liability Company (LLC), trust, a corporation or a Family Limited Partnership.
- We will advise you on how you can pass the property over to your loved ones without incurring or minimizing the estate or gift tax.
- We can perform the monthly accounting and bookkeeping on the property for you and will provide you with monthly financial statements and many other useful management reports.
For a list of real estate investments that we have purchased for clients in the past and the rate of return they are making on them, please click here.
- For more information on rental real estate, please click here.
- To calculate the rate of return of an investment property for yourself, please click here.
- To calculate the tax on sale of an investment property, please click here.
- To calculate the real estate taxes owed or is due to you on a purchase and reconcile it with the amounts of real estate taxes paid through escrow, please click here.
For more information, please do not hesitate to call David S. Silkman, CPA, MST, Broker at 310.478.9200 x301 or email him at david@SilkRoadRealtyInc.com. Thank you.